Links to many of the presentations from UXLibsV can be found below – more will be added as they come in.
Barriers to UX Design (Opening Address) – Andy Priestner
Leadership is Key: My UX Journey (Keynote 1) – Anneli Friberg
Working in Difficult Environments: Lessons from the World of Civic Design (Keynote 2) – Suzanne Chapman
- Andrew Darby and Kineret Ben-Knaan – Assessing UX Work over Time: A Data Management Approach
- Carl Barrow – Culture Eats the Design Process for Breakfast
Also see: transcript of presentation
- Claire Browne – Internships and Ethnography: Students Researching Students
- Daniel Pshock – Reports are Boring and You Know It
- Hannah Fogg and Lorraine Noel – Tales of the UneXpected: Two case studies on how whole teams of frontline staff have employed UX techniques to influence service development and enhance service delivery
- Keren Stiles and Selena Killick – Completely Shelfless: Reinventing a Physical Library for an Online Community
- Kitte Dahrén – The UX Button: an Exploratory Approach to UX Embedding
- Maria O’Hara – Peers of the Realm: embracing students as UX researchers at King’s College Libraries
- Nadia Marks – Untangling the Legacy: the User Experience of Archival Research
- Stefan Fleig – Active Sitting: Give the Users a More Mobile Library Experience
- Tim Graves – Passionate about Floorplans
Also see: screencast of presentation and blog with details of the project, plus all the code
- Ingela Wahlgren – Embedding with Empathy (handout)
- Kristin Meyer – Appreciative Inquiry. Also see Handout.
- Magalie Le Gall and Maud Puaud – Sketchnoting for UX. Also see Handout.
- Vernon Fowler – Digital Prototyping (blogpost about his workshop)
See also our Past Conferences page for links to blogposts reviewing UXLibsV and all the previous conferences.